No place like home
Term life insurance can help cover expenses like a home mortgage or other debt! Get peace-of-mind, knowing your loved ones could afford to keep your home, even if something were to happen to you.
- 88% of U.S. home buyers finance with a mortgage
- Nearly 90% opt for a traditional 30-year fixed rate loan
Plan Ahead: Refinancing
- Over 40% of all mortgage applications are refinancing an existing loan
- Over 21% of homeowners over age 75 still have some form of mortgage debt
It’s important to be ready for the unexpected.
The reality is, you may need additional time to pay off your mortgage, so it’s best to make sure your covered for as long as you have a protection need.
Life events can extend coverage needs:
- Continued mortgage and/or debt repayment
- Adult children stay home longer or move back in
- Aging parents might need part-time caregiving
Life insurance can provide a tax-free death benefit to help your family cover expenses like mortgage, credit card debt, funeral cost or other bills.
One Decision: Guaranteed Level Term Protection
Choosing the right amount and length of coverage to fit your needs is one of the most important decisions you can make for your family. By having a financial protection plan in place, you can have a peace-of-mind, knowing that life will go on for those you love.
Let’s Talk. Give me a call today
Lupton & Luce Inc.
631-727-4114 Ext. 223