Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
All businesses, from sole proprietorships to major corporations, face operating risks that might cause them significant personal and financial losses in the right conditions. However, having strong insurance can enable businesses to recover from unexpected problems without facing a large financial setback.
You need to design the business insurance portfolio that provides expansive protection without an inappropriate cost burden. Lupton & Luce Insurance strives to provide every business with a mix of commercial policies that can provide them with optimized protection. To determine your coverage needs, simply contact one of our agents to figure out your coverage eligibility.
Coverage You Might Need
Business insurance is not a single policy. Most businesses need several types of coverage to protect their various risks and liabilities. Some of the most essential are:
- Property Insurance: To insure your possessions, buildings, equipment and other physical assets, you can use this coverage.
- General Liability Coverage: Mistakes or negligence on the part of the business could cause third parties, like customers, significant financial hardships. General liability policies can cover the property damage or bodily injury costs caused by the business in this case.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Businesses that own or operate vehicles must have car insurance. This coverage will specifically address the driving risks and liabilities specific to businesses’ interests in vehicles and employee drivers.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: By law, most businesses must offer workers compensation to employees who get hurt on the job. It will provide income assistance during their incapacities.
- Business Interruption Insurance: After a hazardous event in the business, this coverage can help you recover income lost as a result.
Depending on the nature of your business, you might need a variety of expanded coverage options that specifically cover the unique property risks and liabilities within your operations. These might include:
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Cyber liability insurance
- Inland marine insurance
- Specialty equipment insurance
- Products-completed operations liability coverage
- Accidental medical payments coverage
- Hired/non-owned auto coverage
Common Business Insurance Questions
How Does Business Insurance Work?
Business insurance pays to help businesses recover from hazardous events like lawsuits, theft, severe weather or fires. To receive optimized protection, you’ll need the policy package that is right for you.
Small businesses often can benefit from a Business Owners Policy (BOP), which is a package of essential coverage that benefits smaller operations. BOPs generally offer property, general liability and business interruption coverage, but you can augment them with other coverage to provide additional benefits.
Though not all businesses qualify for BOPs, that does not mean they cannot receive adequate coverage. Many businesses qualify for commercial package policies (CPPs) that allow business owners to combine various coverage elements in more flexible ways than offered by BOPs.
Why Is Business Insurance Important?
Without business insurance, you won’t have the same assurance that you can recover from accidents that impact the business. As a result, there’s a much higher chance that the business might suffer irreparable harm or even fail as a result of this lack of coverage.
When Should I Get Business Insurance?
Business insurance should be in place from the moment you open your doors. Over time, however, your business’ insurance needs might change. You’ll need to periodically revisit your coverage with your agent to determine if you need to make any changes to keep your enterprise fully protected.
You may also be interested in…