Gas Station Insurance in Riverhead NY & Suffolk County NY
Gas Station Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick and affordable rates.
Gas Station Insurance Information
Gas station owners and operators face several exposures through their operations. A comprehensive commercial insurance portfolio can help mitigate these risks.
The experienced team at Lupton & Luce Inc. in Riverhead, New York, can help you secure the coverage that fits your needs. Contact us today to get started.
What Is Gas Station Insurance?
Gas station insurance consists of commercial insurance policies that may cover perils common to the industry. Each gas station has a unique risk profile, and our agents can guide you in selecting the coverages that best address these exposures.
Why Is Gas Station Insurance Important?
Insurance for gas stations can provide financial assistance after a covered event. It can pay for damages and help cover associated legal fees (e.g., defense costs, settlements and judgments). This can reduce out-of-pocket costs while ensuring affected parties are compensated. Additionally, certain insurance policies may be required by law and carrying them can keep your operations in compliance.
What Types of Gas Station Insurance Are There?
Many types of commercial insurance for gas stations are available, including:
Liability insurance—This may provide coverage if your operations are responsible for the injuries, property damage or financial losses of third parties. It can help compensate them and cover legal fees. Several types of liability insurance may be available, and each provides unique coverage. Examples include:
- Commercial general liability insurance
- Products liability insurance
- Completed operations liability insurance
- Pollution liability insurance
- Professional liability or errors and omissions insurance
- Umbrella Insurance—This may provide an additional layer of coverage if a significant liability claim exceeds your other liability policies’ limits.
- Commercial property insurance—This may pay repair or replacement costs if your gas station’s property and equipment are damaged or destroyed by a covered accident or stolen. It may also be known as business property insurance.
- Business interruption insurance—This may help cover lost income if your gas station has to temporarily shut down due to a covered event.
- Cyber insurance—This may help cover expenses and recovery costs after a data breach or cyberattack.
- Commercial auto insurance—This may provide coverage for your business-owned vehicles if they are in accident, damaged or stolen. Hired and non-owned auto (HNOA) insurance may provide liability coverage for rented or other non-owned vehicles if you use them for business purposes.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This may provide for medical expenses and wage replacement payments if an employee suffers a work-related injury or illness.
Over coverages may be available. Our agents can provide more information regarding policy options, limits and exclusions.
Get Insurance for Your Gas Station
The knowledgeable agents at Lupton & Luce can help you secure the optimal insurance coverage. Contact us today to get started.
You may also be interested in…