Commercial Auto Policy
The basic parts of a commercial auto policy are physical damage insurance that includes collision and comprehensive coverage; liability insurance which includes bodily injury, property damage, uninsured motorist and under-insured motorist coverage. Other: medical payments, towing and labor, rental reimbursement and auto loan or lease gap coverage.
- Roadside assistance for problems not typically handled under your commercial auto policy
(e.g.) being locked out of your vehicle, a dead battery, a flat tire.
- New vehicle replacement cost coverage in the event of a total loss.
- Hired auto physical damage with loss of use covered for a leased or rented vehicle.
- Expanded towing coverage beyond what’s covered by your standard business auto policy.
- Rental reimbursement so you have transportation after an accident to your vehicle.
The above is meant as general information only to help you understand various insurance coverages. For detailed explanations and contract information. we encourage you to contact one of our professional counselors. Thank you.
Let us prepare a free quote for your business.