The best homeowners insurance policy is one that adequately protects the value of your property and personal belongings, for the best cost. Whether you own a home, condo or mobile home-we have a program for you.
We also have a special program for renters. Our professional staff will carefully explore your options, including replacement cost coverage on your home and personal property. Homeowners, mobile homeowners, and condo owners policies insure your property, personal liability, and your personal property up to a certain limit. Renters insurance covers your personal belongings and personal liability.
- Safety discounts: anti-theft locks, alarm systems
- Non-smoker household discount
- Replacement Cost Valuation
- Need for personal liability “umbrella”
- Home/Auto discount
- Need for flood, earthquake insurance
- Collections, jewelry, silver coverage needs
- Condo Association master policy limits
- Windstorm deductibles
- Value of your home’s contents
- Business in the home
How to file a homeowners insurance claim.